27.9.07

Be good to something, not for everithing


Be good for something, not to everything.

One of the delicate tasks for entrepreneurs, is that question : what product I am going to offer? Which will be my best service? This it is my better understanding to these questions.

All person came to this world to serve to somebody that is no doubt, if not , we would not be able to work, the systems in all the levels are created this way.

But there’s a small problem, I’m not know me and I am not know where I go.

In the course of my life, that is not long, I have seen myself in several works, in fact I start at nine years of age, I works in factories of glass lamps, selling imitations of plaster of personages of Disney, doing deliveries to the neighborhood queens and other little tasks I made after school hours.

My family lived in a colonia call Castillo ( Castle) , here in Tijuana, Mexico, was surrounded by two pantheons, in the important days of the year; in the dates in which people take flowers to the tombs of her loving beings, I observes; that the big boys loaded containers of gallons with water, I follow them and realized that they used to wash tombs, an idea came to me; if it took a long round tube and we put the gallons in
the tube, we could take more water to the clients, therefore I did it.

I Invite my brothers to my campaign and we were a proud washing company of tombs, the greatest of the colonia, we start our business with rags, sponges and soap that we requested in donation for our neighbors and to our mother.

We did not rest and we did not need it, we were six in the team and each pair took care of a client, when the capacity of water was in half way, one team ran to the water faucet of the pantheon to fill the empty gallon containers.

We finished behind schedule and we liked that the queens call us to wash to their “santitos” (saints) and the tombs of their ancestors.

When finishing the work day, we gave the money to the Queen of the house, our Mother sure , and we were happy, because we made her happy an she demonstrated it, that day my mother prepared food for all, it served our favorite soft drinks and we dine and chat together.

The day of deads (Dia de Muertos) is the 2nd of November of every year, is a very traditional and important date for Mexico, and clear it was more important for all the microcompanies of “thombswashers” that existed in my vecindario ,and more for me.

Of course we washed tombs the on Mothers Day, Father Day , and the day of Juan Soldado, (Jonh the Soldier) is one of the saints who is in one of the pantheons that surround the neighborhood , people goes to request miracles from him, one of the most wanted miracles is to ask for the Visa to live in the United States.

Instead of asking what am I going to sell, what service is better ,or even worse, How am I going to be rich overnight? The question is: how can I serve you? , what is the need in this moment, in which I can help? Ask this and all your doubts will dissipated.

No hay comentarios: